Lisa Redfern is the author of;
- Phases of Gage: After the Accident Years (black cover print book)
- Phineas Gage: After the Accident Years (blue cover e-book) and
- Haylee and the Traveler’s Stone
- Haylee and the Last Traveler
- and she’s the illustrator and publisher of Toby Bear and the Healing Light
Redfern is interested in sustainable environmentalism and preserving the sublime. She’s a book nerd and a California history Philomath (learning lover).
Lisa’s currently working on a Chinese railroad worker novel set on Donner Summit and recently completed a four-year watershed film and nature blog.
Redfern is a small business owner, a professional portrait photographer, and web designer. She has written grants, produced TV shows and YouTube videos, created marketing and promotion materials for authors, designed magazine ads, yearbook layouts, brochures, and business cards, filled in as a substitute teacher, and worked as a recycling educator.
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from CSU, Sacramento.
More Author Stuff: Questions & Answers | Writing Credits
Lisa’s Other Websites
Active Social Platforms
Other Places to Read Redfern’s Writing