Lisa Redfern is the author of;
- Phineas Gage, After the Accident Years (blue cover e-book) and
- Phases of Gage: After the Accident Years (black cover print book)
- Haylee and the Traveler’s Stone
- Haylee and the Last Traveler
- and she’s the illustrator and publisher of Toby Bear and the Healing Light
Lisa is interested in sustainable environmentalism and preserving the sublime. She’s a book nerd and a California history philomath.
She writes historical fiction and romantic suspense. Lisa’s currently working on a Chinese railroad worker novel set on Donner Summit and a story-based blog & documentary about her local watershed.
Lisa is a small business owner, a professional portrait photographer, and web designer. She has written grants, produced TV shows and YouTube videos, created marketing and promotion materials for authors, designed magazine adds, yearbook layouts, brochures, and business cards, filled in as a substitute teacher, and worked as a recycling educator.
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from CSU, Sacramento.
Click here to learn more about Lisa.
Cell / txt: (530) 559-4367